Acknowledging our most recent established partnerships and consolidated reputation that BIMMS has within European strategic sectors has provided the foundation to enable a trustworthy and progressive long-term vision of growth.
We are excited to announce that our BIMMS Family will be growing both in number and expertise. BIMMS is hiring a BIM manager to strength the team and complementing the growth strategy.
BIM Manager Profile:
- University master’s degree in engineering or architecture
- 3 years’ experience in BIM management or BIM specialist role
- Acquaintance with BIM standards and information management standards
- Technical knowledge of BIM oriented software
- Knowledge of information management protocols
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Strategic planning skills.
- Analytical and detail-oriented profile.
- Organisational skills.
- Proactivity in finding solutions and solving problems.
- Communication and team leadership skills.
- Focus on quality and innovation.
- Efficiently manage various projects, ensuring the application of appropriate BIM methodology and information management protocols in its various focus areas, namely time, cost, and project quality.
- Ensure project delivery in accordance with the planned work plan and, where necessary, the need for additional resources required for completion.
- Monitor the various activities and tasks, ensuring compliance with quality principles and requirements.
- Managing effective communication between the various stakeholders.
- Controlling the operating costs of the projects in line with the established budget and ensuring their profitability.
- Implementing monitoring processes and control measures to mitigate delays, unforeseen costs, and the risk of not achieving the set objectives.
- Ensure internal consistency of project management procedures, processes, and tools between the different teams.
- Develop plans for different delivery scenarios based on the potential resources available.
- Promote the process of continuous improvement, frequently re-evaluating work processes and methods.
- Reporting performance indicators to management, providing the necessary information for decision making.
- Proactively liaise with management when there are variances in ongoing projects.
- Ensure the compilation, management, and organisation of all project documentation in a dedicated folder for internal consultation and client delivery.
- Understanding of BIM methodology.
- Ability to spatial coordinate design and manage tasks within the team.
We are seeking talented, self-motivated, and technically skilled people to be part of our collective team. Throughout your journey we can ensure progressive career opportunities with rewarding benefits.
If you are interested to part of a growing multinational, recognized and leading company dedicated to Integrated Engineering Services through Digital Construction, we invite you to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference BM.2310